Winter Writing Retreat 2020: Finding Meaning As We Find Our Way
Facilitator: Karen Novak and Diane Debevec
Date: 02-16-2020 to 02-20-2020
Time: 3:30 pm (Sunday) to 1:00 pm (Thursday)
Open to: Women
As we move through the years, navigating our way by personal stars, a sense of meaning becomes more and more essential. Join us as we use Women Writing for (a) Change practices to explore methods for discovering what gives us meaning as individuals. At this retreat you will get lots of time to rest, write, read, and dream. Enjoy accommodations at the lovely Transfiguration Spirituality Center. Take this time with us to focus on who you are now and who you see yourself becoming. Facilitated by Diane Debevec and Karen Novak.
Refund/Cancellation Policy for Winter Retreat 2020:
- WWf(a)C requires a non-refundable deposit of $100 within seven days of registration. Please note, your registration is not confirmed until we receive your deposit. Students can pay upon registration via PayPal or can submit a check to WWf(a)C.
- Remaining balance is due by:
December 1, 2019 for the Early Bird special of $490
January 16, 2020 for the regular price of $525
- If canceling at least 30 days prior to the first retreat day (by January 16, 2020), 100% of fees paid to date will be returned minus the $100 deposit.
- If canceling within 30 days but before 10 days prior to the first retreat day (between January 17 and February 6, 2020), 50% of fees paid to date will be returned, minus the $100 deposit.
- There are no refunds for cancellations made within 10 days of the first retreat day (from February 7 through February 16, 2020).
Location & Special Instructions
Transfiguration Spirituality Center (Click here for more information about the Center)
495 Albion Ave
Village of Glendale, Cincinnati, OH 45246
Scholarships in varying amounts are available for our programs depending on need and availability of funds. If you would like to apply for a scholarship for one of our classes, click here to download our PDF application. Call 513-272-1171 if you have further questions.
Please include your contact information and the class you are interested in taking. Thank you!